Friday, October 15, 2010

The Punctuation Brawl!

     "Hunny," Charmayne screetched as she sat down, "go mow the lawn!"
     Billyboy glared at her as he hissed, "Im kind of busy right now, you can do it."
     "Dont you dare give me that attitude Billyboy!" Charmayne yelled.
     "It would not kill you to do some things once in awhile, instead of me having to do it  all!"   Billyboy spoke calmly.
     "How dare you," Charmayne screamed, "tell me that, you never do anything I do all the work!"
      Billyboy gave her a glare, "You wish, yours always yelling at me telling me to do everything!"
      Rage was glowing all over Charmayne's face, " Put down that newspaper right now and get outside!"
     "Whatever," Billyboy screamed, " I am done with you and your crap!"
     "Get out right now before I hit you over the head with the lawn mower!" Hissed Charmayne viciously!
      Billy boy gave her a peaceful grin, "Already on my way darling."

No comments:

Post a Comment