Friday, November 5, 2010

My Spectacular Application!

To whom this may concern,

   I am a majestic creature. I am more fierce than Lord Voldamort. I am more magical than the most powerful wizards on Harry Potter. In fact I'm dating the most good looking wizard to come from Hogwarts.

  On Mondays, you can find me riding my dirt bike backwards. On Wednesdays, you will see me running along side a Savannah cat. On Fridays, I spend the afternoon shooting dogs with my pellet gun. I enjoy my activities.

  In one day, I can train 5 unicorns to do something. In two days, I can form an army of house elf's. In one week, my house elf's will destroy your school if I'm not accepted. In two weeks, my creation of the Hogwarts curriculum will rule your school. You can be defeated.

   I flew around the world in 1 hour on my broomstick. I caught the golden snitch twice in one game. I fought the Basilisk before Harry Potter. Yes I'm pro, I know.

   I know I have wowed you. I will be waiting for my official acceptance letter. I will see you when school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment